header

Thursday, August 25, 2011

When It Becomes Real



On Tuesday the fabulous Gretchen McNeil's book, Possess, hit the stores.
And do you know what that means??! Apocalypsies have entered the building!!

It's real, folks. All these books we spent years writing and rewriting over and over again are going to be real life books! Like in-the-store books! And in case you don't believe me...

Here's proof!



HOW AWESOME IS THIS?!

I know I still have some time before this is my book, but HOLY COW!!

Can someone PLEASE pass me a brown paper bag.


4 comments:

  1. Aweosome! Such an awesome cover! Maybe you could get a copy and do another giveaway here, I'd love to get myself a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Looking forward to reading these releases.

    Shari, I left you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing! I can't wait to read all the Apocalypsies' books...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great books! I think I need more than one brown bag :-)

    ReplyDelete