header

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday Tunes! Again.

Alright. I know it's supposed to be Monday Music but where does the time go? No. Really. Where does it go? Because last I checked it was August or something and then just like that I'm out trick or treating. Mmmmm candy...

Today is Andrew Bird day! And yes, I just made that up. Don't go checking your calendars.
I've seen Mr. Bird live and let me say, he's about the coolest performer ever!





He sings beautifully, he plays the violin, guitar, glockenspiel (yes I said glockenspiel) and he whistles! And when I say he whistles, well, you've just got to hear it to believe it. So go check him out! His latest CD is Noble Beast, which I love, but I also love Armchair Apocrypha and Andrew Bird & the Mysterious Production of Eggs.



First time I saw him he was opening for Wilco at Tanglewood in Massachusetts. Second time was at the Orpheum in Boston. He rocked both shows!
Wow! I can't believe this is the first time I'm mentioning him! He's sooo brainstorming worthy!

So yesterday was the first day of NaNo! WOOHOO!
And I have to say now that it is day two I'm really feeling this new idea. Just like that *snaps fingers* it moved in.
Soon you will find me wandering the streets in a stupor, muttering my new characters names while I stare off into the trees.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment