header

Thursday, November 11, 2010

News Of The Best Kind

So, as of 8:06 this morning, when my agent emailed to let me know that everything was "all done," I am an author. A published one. Or soon to be, that is.

*deep breath*

Book 2 is going to be published by Chronicle Books in the Spring of 2012. 2012! I tell you! Sounds far away, doesn't it? Well, I've got a lot to do in the meantime, like revise the book and write more. And. Write more. Because that's what I do now. I write. Like for reals.

My road to publication story is a long one. It began in 2007 and I promise there will be a blog post that explains it in detail. I just know y'all are curious. Mostly I've been wanting to fill in the blanks on this time line since I typed "The End" on the last page of book 1.

And don't think I've forgotten about book 1. Its time will come.

But today I celebrate book 2!! Hip Hip Hurray!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats!! And yes, please do blog about your publication journey. Now go get back to celebrating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm so, so, so happy for you! Can't wait to get a copy!!! :) 2012 will get here faster than you know, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laura! And yes, that blog post is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Krista! Can't wait to have the finished copy in my hands!

    ReplyDelete