header

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hello There NaNoWriMo

Yes. I'm in.
It took me a year and a half to write my first book and four months to write the second.
Could I write book three in one month?
They say you should aim to finish the first draft. My biggest problem with that is I edit as I go so it usually takes me a bit longer to get that first draft done.
But I'm going to try.
Anyone with me??
As for brainstorming...it's coming along. I'm feeling it, visualizing it and I'm excited to write.
All good signs.

Come December I'll be ready for book four.
Yes. That's right. And now I'm going to laugh my way right out of this post.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I totally buy in to the complete rough draft first, fine-tune later methodology. I've found in the past that I've wrecked some potentially good songs by focusing on the minutia early on, without finishing the framework.

    ReplyDelete