header

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BOOK THREE!!

In just a few weeks book three of Suzanne Collin's Hunger Games series hits the bookshelves. And to prepare for this much anticipated event I just finished rereading Catching Fire.

I was never a part of the Harry Potter craze. But I will admit I was very excited each time Stephenie Meyer dropped her brick-like books into the closest B&N.

But Hunger Games!! There's something very different about these books. I have said from the beginning that SM sold her soul to get where she is but Suzanne Collins is pure genius.


My husband and I still can't decide if Katniss will end up with Gale or Peeta or...will she die for the cause?

Sigh.

So I ask you. What books are you willing to stand in line for? As apposed to walking into the bookstore the very next day like most women who read YA books and have kids...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to say I no longer stand in line for things.
    I had a phase of standing in line for the "Beanie Babies"....I know, I know, stupid. Although it cured me of the desire to stand in line for anything.
    So, when your book does come out, remember who will not be standing in line to get it.
    I will send my children. HE HE.

    ReplyDelete